Story/Normal 2-5 (Part2)/Script

From Girls' Frontline Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

……作战结束。

......after the battle is over.


格林:总算结束了……帕斯卡小姐也说了,这是最后一次了吧?

Kalina: We're finally done...... Miss Persica told us that this is the last time, right?


格林:不过还是没什么收获呢,除了一卷录像带……

Kalina: Still, we haven't found anything besides this old casette tape......


帕斯卡:啊!录像带!这个……给我看看!

Persica: Ah! Casette tape! That...... let me see!


格林:诶?这个……指挥官,可以放出来吗?

Kalina: Eh? This...... Commander, can I play it?


格林:好吧,开始播放了哦——

Kalina: Alright, beginning playback--


……

......


M4A1:……19点25分,逃亡地70天,行动毫无进展……不,不如说,陷入了更艰难的处境……

M4A1: ......Current time 1925, 70th day of my escape. I've made very little progress...... No, it would be better to say that I've ended up in some difficult circumstances.


M4A1:……因为,我被铁血盯上了。

M4A1: ......because SF has found me.


M4A1:虽然被铁血追击是意料之中,但是对方咬得很紧,情况很不乐观……

M4A1: Although being pursued by SF was within my expectations, but with them so hot on my heels, things aren't looking good......


M4A1:我不知道能坚持多久,必须尽快和格里芬的人员联系。

M4A1: I don't know how much longer I can keep going. I need to make contact with Grifon personnel as soon as possible.


……播放结束。

......playback concludes.


格林:这个……是什么?帕斯卡小姐,是你想要的东西吗?

Kalina: This...... What is this? Miss Persica, is this what you wanted?


帕斯卡:……

Persica: ......


格林:帕斯卡小姐??

Kalina: Miss Persica??


帕斯卡:啊!

Persica: Ah!


帕斯卡:哦……那个……

Persica: Oh...... that......


帕斯卡:不管怎样,感谢你,指挥官。

Persica: At any rate, thank you very much, Commander.


帕斯卡:不愧是赫丽安看好的王牌……鼓掌鼓掌……

Persica: As expected of Helian's trump card...... I must applaud you......


赫丽安:可不是我看好就可以了,重点培养这位指挥官是克鲁格的决策。

Helian: But the final decision isn't up to me, focusing on training this commander as a protege was Kryuger's decision.


帕斯卡:哦!是呢,毕竟老板才是一切的决定着,顺便……

Persica: Oh! That's right, after all, the boss has the final say on everything, so I might as well......


赫丽安:顺便——帕斯卡。

Helian: Speaking of which-- Persica.


赫丽安:你的任务完成了吗?

Helian: Have you completed your task?


帕斯卡:那个……安心啦。

Persica: That...... no need for you to worry about it.


帕斯卡:数据我已经拿到了,马上就有结果了。

Persica: I already have the numbers on hand, it'll be completed very soon.


赫丽安:那就请尽快吧,时间不多了,你应该清楚。

Helian: Please finish as soon as possible. We don't have much time left, you understand.


赫丽安:而且,我们培养这位指挥官可不是帮你找烧杯的。

Helian: Moreover, we're not training this commander to fetch beakers for you.


帕斯卡:唔……指挥官……这个,多谢咯……

Persica: Ooooh...... Commander...... Thank you very much......


帕斯卡:下回,请你和咖啡……在我的实验室……

Persica: Next time, I'll treat you to coffee...... at my lab......


帕斯卡关闭通讯……

Persica disconnected......


赫丽安:(叹气)除非你想在冷藏室里喝甜掉牙的刷锅水,不然还是忘了她吧。

Helian: (sigh) Unless you want to spend your time sitting in a refrigeration unit drinking coffee so sweet that it'll rot your teeth, I advise you to forget about her.


赫丽安:回到正题吧,指挥官。

Helian: Back to business, Commander.


赫丽安:格里芬现在有个重要任务要交给你,接下来,我将详细地说明——

Helian: Right now, Grifon has an important mission for you. Following this, I'll be giving you the specifics--