Story/Normal 2-4 (Part2)/Script

From Girls' Frontline Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

……作战结束,将报告交给了帕斯卡。

......after the conclusion of the operation, you give your report to Persica.


之后不久,格里芬总部的工厂……

Not long after, the factory in Grifon Headquarters......


赫丽安:克鲁格先生,原来您在这里。

Helian: Mr. Kryuger, a surprise to find you here.


克鲁格:下一场战斗要开始了,来看看人形们的情况。

Kryuger: The next battle will begin soon, so I came here to check on the state of the T-Dolls.


克鲁格:你的调查报告我看过了,这次辛苦你了,赫丽安。

Kryuger: I've seen your report on your investigation already. Good work, Helian.


赫丽安:分内之事吧。

Helian: It's only my fair share.


赫丽安:另外,帕斯卡的报告也传来了,她正在核对M4A1的信息库。

Helian: Besides, we've received Persica's report as well; she's currently examining M4A1's location cache.


赫丽安:但目前的提取数据不够完整,可能还要扩大搜索范围。

Helian: As of the present moment, the recovered data is not very complete, however, so we may need to expand our search radius.


克鲁格:让她做吧,我们目前没法组织更大规模的行动了。

Kryuger: Let her keep at it, we don't have the means to perform any large-scale operations at the moment.


克鲁格:按照合同,我们的工作重点必须放在所谓的……拥有“战略价值”的地方。

Kryuger: According to our contract, the focus of our efforts must be that point that supposedly has "tactical significance."


赫丽安:又是雇主的任务吗……

Helian: More tasks from our employers......


赫丽安:主力人形都留在遥远的富人区,想及时获得AR小组的情报,真的太困难了……

Helian: With the bulk of our forces tied down far away in a high-class residential area, it's far too difficult to obtain information about AR Team's whereabouts in a timely manner.


克鲁格:还好不是一无所获,之前那两份报告,真是帮大忙了。

Kryuger: Thankfully, we have had some results. Those two reports from before have been of great assistance.


赫丽安:两份报告……是指我们留守在S09区的人形,遇到M4A1和铁血头目这两件吗?

Helian: Those two reports...... You mean the one where the forces we left to guard Area S09 encountered M4A1 and an SF leader?


克鲁格:AR小组还在原地铁血围困,这一点是可以确认的。

Kryuger: AR Team is still surrounded by SF at their original location, that much we can verify.


克鲁格:剩下的,就是帕斯卡的工作了。

Kryuger: As for the rest, that's where Persica comes in.


赫丽安:那事到如今,我们的工作重心还是营救AR小组吗?

Helian: Now that we're here, should our focus still be on extracting AR Team?


克鲁格:AR小组……至少M4A1,一定发现了对铁血而言十分重要的情报。

Kryuger: AR Team...... M4A1 at least, must have obtained some intelligence that is extremely important to SF.


克鲁格:铁血现在充满了谜团,如果能将M4A1收回,对我们将大有帮助。

Kryuger: Right now, SF is a complete mystery. If we can recover M4A1, it would be a great help.


赫丽安:可是,我们不能违反雇主的委托,将主力放在承包以外的地区……

Helian: But we cannot reject our employers' requests and position outside the area we are contracted to defend......


克鲁格:不需要太多主力。

Kryuger: There's no need to use a large force.


克鲁格:你刚才提到的那个指挥官,听说还是个新人。

Kryuger: That commander you mentioned before, I've heard he's a new hire.


赫丽安:是的,指挥能力值得信赖。

Helian: That's true, but his command skills are quite good.


赫丽安:我认为,可以看重培养。

Helian: I believe training him would be worth the effort.


克鲁格:我认为,培养的机会来了。

Kryuger: I believe the opportunity for that training has presented itself.