Story/Night 3-1 (Part2)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- ...Arrived at target destination.
- Makarov: Mosin-Nagant come in, we've arrived at the target destination.
- (Radio) Mosin-Nagant: Receiving, I've sent two Androids to rendezvous with you, they should be there any moments now.
- Makarov: You're not coming? We're rescuing your sister this time.
- (Radio) Mosin-Nagant: (Awkward laughter) Military forces requested, they want all the elite Androids to support their operation.
- Makarov: Pft, show off...
- Makarov: That means, whoever you sent our way are probably not so elite...
- ??: Yo, they're over there! Hurry up!
- ??: Ohh! I see them, I'm on my way!
- Makarov: Sounds familiar...
- Makarov: (Sigh) Oh no...
- AK47: HAHA, long time no see Makarov!
- SKS: What is the task this time, for a professional combatant like me?
- Makarov: Nothing at all, piss off.
- AK47: Don't be so cold man, after all we're still veterans.
- Makarov: Sorry, we need INFILTRATOR, not two Crazy Ivan's.
- SKS: Don't underestimate us, we didn't trigger any enemy alarms getting here.
- AK47: Because whoever discovered us, we wiped them off, haha!
- Makarov: ...
- Makarov: Something tells me this operation is better off without you two.
- AK47: No way man, Nagant is a good comrade of ours, we can't just sit around!
- SKS: Let us do something at least, since nobody else is here to help.
- Makarov: Pft, fine...
- Makarov: Bad apples are still apples, guess I'll have to make do.
- Makarov: Obey my commands, if you don't want to end up being cannon fodders.