Story/Emergency 4-2 (Part1)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- M4A1: Greetings Commander, let's locate the next coordinate.
- M4A1: Intel suggests that there are still a lot of Ferri units operating here.
- M4A1: *Laughs* Bit of a hassle isn't it Sir?
- M4 SOPMOD II: Can't help it, this is what war is.
- M4 SOPMOD II: War! War never change!
- M4A1: Don't just jump out of nowhere like that SOP II.
- M4 SOPMOD II: Hehe, this is good training for emergency response!
- M4A1: Seriously... Did you hear this from Ms Kalina?
- M4 SOPMOD II: Yea, Ms Kalina is still delivering the reports, so she tell me to come check things out.
- M4A1: Not only the Commander, even Ms Kalina is looking out for us, we're so lucky.
- M4 SOPMOD II: So where is this coordinate?
- (Radio)M4A1: Around here.
- (Radio)M4 SOPMOD II: Ohh ohh!! Here? Let me see--
- (Radio)M4A1: Stop... Get off me, SOP-II you're too heavy!
- (Radio)M4 SOPMOD II: Oh! I know this place, I even encountered a Ferri leader's dummy there! After that...
- (Radio)M4A1: No need to continue, I can imagine what comes after that...
- (Radio)M4A1: Commander please destroy the Ferri communication station her, then we will retrieve the spoils.