Story/Emergency 4-1 (Part1)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- ...G&K Resting area.
- Kalina: Commander we got a special mission for you to review today.
- Kalina: Since it is somewhat related to AR squadron, so they will be the one briefing you.
- M4A1: ...
- Kalina: ...M4A1?
- M4A1: Ahh! Sorry!
- M4A1: Didn't notice you was already here Commander.
- Kalina: Don't see that very often, Miss M4 spacing out.
- M4A1: Spaced out? No I was just...
- Kalina: Probably because M4 always looked like she is spaced out, so don't really take notice of it.
- M4A1: Alright... I was spaced out.
- M4A1: Or rather... I was thinking about something.
- M4A1: No never mind that... We got a situation to report to you.
- M4A1: Our squadron was sorting out some past combat data, but we found one of the locations coordinate was modified, that coordinate is somewhere in this region.
- (Radio)M4A1: Around here, an abandoned data base.
- (Radio)M4A1: The data base itself isn't the problem, is the current location of it is clearly different from previous intel.
- (Radio)Kalina: Yep, this kind of situation is really rare. Commander wanna go investigate this?
- (Radio)Kalina: If this is some kind of new covert tactic by the Ferri, we might even get rewarded handsomely for this.