Story/Cognitive disorder/1-1 (Part1)/Script

From Girls' Frontline Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Scene 1-1-1 [Black screen]


帕斯卡:你真的。。。。。。现在就要出发吗?

Persica: Are you sure that ... you want to leave right now?


M4A1:嗯。

M4A1: Yes.


帕斯卡:你的机能还没有彻底调试完毕,现在外面局势很危险。。。。。。

Persica: Your function hasn't been fully tested yet, and the situation is dangerous out there...


M4A1:你知道我非去不可。

M4A1: You know I have no choice.


M4A1:如果一定要阻止我,就关闭我的连线,停止我的机能。

M4A1: If you have to stop me, then shut down my connection and stop my functionality.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。我知道了,你的想法不会改变的。

Persica: ... I understand, you won't change your mind.


帕斯卡:楼顶有我的私人直升机,指挥官会给你战区的定位。。。。。

Persica: My private helicopter is waiting at the rooftop. Commander will give you the location of the war zone...


M4A1:谢谢你。。。。。。帕斯卡小姐。

M4A1:Thank you... miss Persica.


。。。。。。。。。。。。战术人形M4A1离开了。

......T-Doll M4A1 left.


Scene 1-1-2 [Lab]


帕斯卡:果然解开限制后,她的心智开始变化了。。。。。

Persica: As expected, her mental model has changed after the restriction is released...


帕斯卡:不过,现在不是想这个的时候了。

Persica: Yet, I don't think it a good time to worry about that right now.


。。。。。。帕斯卡开始连线。

... Persica initiates a connection.


系统提示:。。。连线成功。

System prompt: ... Connection successful.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。

Persica: ...


SoundOnly:真是稀奇啊,帕斯卡大小姐竟然会来联系我。

SoundOnly: Well, well, look at who this is! How come MISS Persica is contacting me?!


帕斯卡:不要装蒜了,铁血数据库中的信标是你留下的把。

Persica: Don't play dumb with me, it is you who left that beacon in SF data base isn't it?


SoundOnly:哈哈,总算是被发现了啊。

SoundOnly: Haha, finally someone find out.


帕斯卡:既然你知道地址,想必你早就去过了吧。

Persica: Now that you know the address, presumably you have been there long time ago aren't you?


SoundOnly:那个信标是我还你的人情,再多问对你也没什么好处。

SoundOnly: Count that beacon as a return of favor. More questions won't do you any good.


帕斯卡:还是不肯相信我?

Persica: Still don't trust me?


SoundOnly:只是想叙旧的话,不好意思,我现在很忙。

SoundOnly: If you just want to catch up on the good old time. sorry, I'm very busy right now.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。我们换个话题。

Persica: ... Let's change the subject.


帕斯卡:我找到那个时候的监控文件了。

Persica: I've found that monitor file.


帕斯卡:但是运输无人机被击落在污染区,我需要那个小队去帮我取回来。

Persica: But the drone carrying it was shot down in contaminated zone, I need THAT squad to retrieve it for me.


SoundOnly:这种事让AR小队去做不就好了?

SoundOnly: Why don't you ask AR squad to deal with that?


帕斯卡:但是,克鲁格把所有的人形都调走了。。。。。。

Persica: But, Kryuger has dispatched all the T-Dolls...


SoundOnly:。。。。。。所有?

SoundOnly: ... All of them?


SoundOnly:格里芬的下次行动,真令人期待呀。。。。。。

SoundOnly: I will be so excited about Grifon's next operation...


帕斯卡:你帮还是不帮。

Persica: Are you going to help or not?


SoundOnly:即使不看监控文件,我想你也已经猜到发生了什么了吧。

SoundOnly: I think you have already figured out what has happened even without that monitoring files.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。

Persica: ...


帕斯卡:即使如此。。。。。。我也要亲眼确认。。。。。。

Persica: Even so... I need to confirm my guess with my own eyes...


帕斯卡:你一定明白我的感受。

Persica: I believe you understand me.


SoundOnly:呿。。。。。

SoundOnly: Tsk...


SoundOnly:好吧,不过丑话说在前头,价格可不会打折的,毕竟我们也是要吃饭的。

SoundOnly: Alright, alright. But let's make everything clear, no bargain, no discount, we need to earn for a living after all.


帕斯卡:只要能把文档拿到手,你随便开价。

Persica: As long as I get the file, you can ask any price you want.


Scene 1-1-3 [Black screen]


【不管如何,你要继续活下去】

[No matter what, you must survive.]


【即使是人形,也有为自己而活下去的理由】

[Even as a T-dolls, there's reasons to live for yourself.]


【不是为了别人,而是为了你自己】

[Not for others, just for yourself.]


UPM45:。。。。。。

UMP45: ...


UPM45:又是这段记录。。。。。。

UMP45: This record again...


稚嫩的女声:电子机缓存跟换完毕,心智数据库已经优化序列,心智意识恢复到二级水平。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Electronic machinery cache change complete. Sequence optimization on mental data base complete. Mental awareness resumes to level two.


稚嫩的女声:检查到有过久的内置加密档案,是否要下达备份、转移或者删除命令?

Soft and immature voice of a female: Detecting built-in encrypted document from long time ago. Do you want to order backup, transfer or delete?


UMP45:否决。

UPM45: Negative.


稚嫩的男声:这么古老的东西存在心智中简直浪费空间,我来帮你删了吧!

Soft and immature voice of a male: Such a waste of mental memory space saving these outdated content, let me help you delete it !


UMP45:否决。你敢动,我马上把你手脚拆下来装履带。

UPM45: Negative. One more move, and I will replace your limbs with tracks.


稚嫩的女声:好啦,德尔别闹了,维护就快结束了。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Stop it Dell! The maintenance is almost over.


稚嫩的男声:呿,既然希尔这么说的话。。。。。。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Tsk, if Hill says so...


稚嫩的男声:好啦好啦,已经把意识移动到一级平层了,可以让身体开机了。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Alright alright, mental awareness has been moved to level one. We may start up the body.


Scene 1-1-4 [Secrete maintenance room]


UMP9:总算结束了?

UMP9: Is it done ?


UMP9:这次维护意外得很长呢,45姐,感觉怎么样?

UMP9: The maintenance this time is unexpectedly long. 45, are you feeling alright?


UMP45:一切正常吧,感觉身体轻松了不少。

UMP45: Normal as usual. Feels very much relaxed.


HK416:(叹气)。。。。。。

HK416: (Sigh) ...


HK416:每次都从这脏兮兮的地下室醒来,连心情都不好了。。。。。。

HK416: Waking up in such a dirty basement very time makes me feel horrible...


G11: 你没有心情好的时候吧。。。。。。我倒是睡得很舒服呢。。。。。。

G11: Have you ever been in any good mood? ... I, quite frankly, had a very good nap...


希尔:真是抱歉。。。我们只能找到没什么人来的咖啡店地下室。。。

Hill: I'm so sorry... we can only use the basement of café since its the only place people merely visit...


德尔:呿,希尔没必要道歉啦!

Dell: Tsk, no need to apologize Hill!


Dell:你们这些非法人形啊,能得到维护服务,就应该谢天谢地了!

Dell: You bunch of illegal T-dolls should thank goodness just for being able to get any maintenance!


UMP9:哦?莫非416还在怀念以前格里芬又大又宽阔又明亮的维护室?

UMP9: Oh? Were you missing that large, wide, bright maintenance room we used to get in Grifon, 416?


UMP45:别说笑了9,格里芬的维护室哪有这边适合416娇贵的身体。

UMP45: No kidding, 9. How could Grifon's maintenance room outmatch this place for 416's precious body.


HK416:呿。。。反正没得选。

HK416: Tsk... no more choice for us anyway.


UMP9:好啦,别闹别扭了,看到我的外套放那儿了吗?

UMP9: Come on, stop complaining. Does anyone see my jacket?


。。。滴滴滴。

... Beep Beep Beep


希尔:啊请稍等。。。有通讯接入了。

Hill: Ah, wait a sec... Incoming transmission.


G11: 呜哇。。。不会刚维护完就有工作了把。。。

G11: Wagh... More work already? We just merely finished our maintenance...


希尔:新的电子接口协议升级包已经开始传送,正在下载中。。。

Hill: New electronic interface protocol upgrade package is transmitting. Downloading now...


希尔:那个。。。主人要求404小队的所有人都要安装。

Hill: Errrr... Master requires that all members of 404 squad should install this upgrade.


HK416:那个怪人。。。又要让我们装什么鬼东西。。。

HK416: That weirdo... what is he trying to put into us this time...


UMP45:还是想以前一样,安装完了才肯告诉我们吗?

UMP45: Won't tell us unless we instal it, as usual, right?


德尔:好了别抱怨啦,好好躺下,我要把你们的心智意识重新移到二级平层。

Dell: Alright, stop complaining. Lie down quietly. I'm going to reset your mental awareness back to the second level.


UMP9:太好了G11,又可以继续睡了~

UMP9: Yeah! G11, more sleep~


G11: 唉。。。但是,总觉得会做噩梦啊。。。

G11: Ugh... but, why am I feeling there will be a nightmare...


希尔:准备移动意识,3,2,1,开始。

Hill: Prepare for mental awareness transfer, 3, 2, 1, start.


Scene 1-1-5 [Black screen]


德尔:对啦,老规矩,好好享受游戏把!

Dell: By the way, as usual, enjoy the game!


UMP45:(叹气)我就知道。。。

UMP45: (Sigh) I knew it...