|Full name||Walther Polizeipistole Kriminalmodell |
|Country of origin||Germany (Weimar Republic)|
|Manufacturer||Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen, Manurhin, InterArms, Smith & Wesson|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Ito Sayaka|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 0:22:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from any battle stages from Chapter 1-2 onward.
REWARD Achievement Reward for killing 1 Enemy type for the first time.
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Walther PP (Polizeipistole, or police pistol) series pistols are blowback-operated semi-automatic pistols, developed by the German arms manufacturer Walther
The PPK (Polizeipistole Kriminalmodell, or Police Pistol Detective Model) is the most common variant of the PP. It features a shorter grip, barrel, frame and reduced magazine capacity. A new, two-piece wrap-around grip panel construction was used to conceal the exposed back strap. The smaller size made it more concealable than the original PP and hence better suited to plainclothes or undercover work.
- One of the common enhancement fodder.
- The PPK is famously used as the weapon of choice for fictional secret agent James Bond in many of the films and novels. This have directly influenced the popularity and notoriety of the weapon.
- The PPK was the weapon that Adolf Hitler used to commit suicide on 30 April 1945.
- Wikipedia entry on Walther PP
- Wikipedia entry on Carl Walther GMBH
- James Bond Wikia page on PPK
- Wikipedia entry on death of Adolf Hitler
Navbox taken out for performance tests