|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||90WISH, AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger,|
|Voice actor||Tomatsu Haruka|
|Artist|| 海猫络合物 For Base CG.|
音符 For Digimind CG.
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Can potentially be obtained as a drop during Major Event Singularity's Hidden mission in E2 "Survivor".
REWARD Rewarded for clearing chapter 2-6 for the first time.
Stats / Data
The M4 carbine is a shorter and lighter variant of the M16A2 assault rifle. The M4 is a 5.56×45mm NATO, air-cooled, direct impingement gas-operated, magazine-fed carbine. It has a 14.5 in (370 mm) barrel and a telescoping stock.The M4 is capable of firing in semi-automatic and three-round burst (like the M16A2 and M16A4), while the M4A1 is capable of firing in semi-auto and full automatic (like the M16A1 and M16A3).
The M4A1 carbine is a fully automatic variant of the basic M4 carbine intended for special operations use. The M4A1 has a "S-1-F" (safe/semi-automatic/fully automatic) trigger group, while the M4 has a "S-1-3" (safe/semi-automatic/3-round burst) trigger group. The M4A1 is used by almost all U.S special operation units including, but not limited to, Marine Force Recon, Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs, United States Air Force Pararescue and Air Force Combat Control Teams. The M4A1 is especially favored by counter-terrorist and special forces units for close quarters combat and urban warfare because of the carbine's compact firepower. It has a maximum effective range of about 500 to 600 meters (550–660 yd).
Conversion of M4s to the M4A1 began in 2014, the start of all U.S. Army forces being equipped with the automatic variant. Though in service with special forces, combat in Afghanistan showed the need for providing automatic suppression fires during fire and movement for regular soldiers. The 101st Airborne Division began fielding new-built M4A1s in 2012, and the U.S. 1st Infantry Division became the first unit to convert their M4s to M4A1-standard in May 2014.
- She is soft spoken and having a conflicting personality, being shy yet strong at the same time. She's looking to change this and become a more capable leader.
- In her art you can see that she uses a straight 20 round magazine instead of the standard 30 round STANAG normally found on a M4A1.
- M4A1 shares the same artist (海猫络合物) as AR M16A1,AR M4 SOPMOD II and SMG RO635.
- Despite having both an EOT sight and a suppressor equipped to her weapon in her character art, M4A1 is unable to equip both attachments at once in the game.
- According to her design notes, M4A1's has no right little finger, with her connecting directly to her weapon on the place where the little finger should be.
- M4A1 is believed to be dominantly left-handed, as both her regular and MOD art depicts her holding her weapon with her left hand. However, as T-dolls possess complete mastery over their weapons it is far more likely that she is ambidextrous.
|List of T-Dolls|