|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer||Royal Small Arms, The Birmingham Small Arms Company, London Small Arms, Lithgow Small Arms, ROF Fazakerley, ROF Maltby, Savage Arms Company, Long Branch Arsenal, Ishapore Rifle Factory|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tomatsu Haruka|
|Released on||CN (李-恩菲尔德), TW (李-恩菲爾德), KR (리-엔필드), EN (Lee Enfield), JP (リー・エンフィールド)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 5:00:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Lee-Enfield series of rifles was born in 1895 as a marriage between the James Paris Lee designed magazine and bolt action, and Enfield pattern rifling. In general, the SMLE was one of the best bolt action military rifles to see service. It was rapid firing, accurate and reliable. While being less suitable for "sporterizing" than Mausers, they are still popular among civilians as a hunting and plinking weapons, and also as a part of the history. The key deficiencies of the SMLE were probably the rimmed ammunition and non-interchangeability of bolts, but the advantages of this design were much bigger and Lee-Enfields in all its guises served Britain and the British Commonwealth for more than 60 years in front line service and much longer as a specialized sniping weapon.
- In WWI, the term of 'mad minute' was used by British Armies when the operator capable of doing 15 hits on a 300 yard target in 60 seconds or less. As the battle continues, German Armies thought they were suppressed by enemy machine gun while British perform those technique with Lee-Enfield because of its smooth bolt operation handling.
- The telescopic sight she's used is No.32 MK II Scope.
- The rifle specific to Girls Frontline is the sniper's variant of World War II, the Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.I (T), the (T) stands for 'Telescope'. Test batches of rifles would be fired, and the most accurate of these would be sent to Holland & Holland to receive a scope matched to the rifle by serial, and a walnut cheek rest on the stock.
- Wikipedia entry on Lee-Enfield
- "Mad Minute" Wikipedia entry
- Lee-Enfield scope page
- All about Enfield article
|List of T-Dolls|