|Full name||Heckler & Koch G36C|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Fujita Akane|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (Gr G36c), JP (Gr G36c)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:30:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
Note that G36C is classified as an Assault Rifle in real life, but due to reasons from MICA Team G36C appears as a SMG class T-Doll in game.
Success of HK's G36 lead to development of other variants based on the gun, a further developed version of G36K (Kurz) variant finished 4 years later would be the G36C (Compact) model, officially finished the design and entered production in 2001. The G36C is as compact as most modern SMGs, measures only 500mm in length with the stock folded, while packing the fire power of 5.56x45mm NATO calibre.
Operation of the gun remains the same, the weapon is still short-stroke piston, rotating bolt operated, still able to achieve the 750 rounds per minute cyclic rate of fire. Major change from the G36K would be the significantly reduced barrel length, from 318mm reduced down to 228mm, which would reduce the effective range, muzzle velocity and accuracy of the weapon. Shortened barrel also meant the weapon's gas block had to be moved closer to the muzzle end and the gas piston operating rod also had to be reduced in length. The build in optical scope G36K had is removed on G36C, several other features were also resized, like the carrying handle, handguard and stock all had been reduced in size. Combining these changes G36C managed to cut down another 0.48kg in weight, weighting only 2.82kg (empty).
G36C features a 2-round burst fire mode on top of the semi and automatic fire. Even more Picatinny rails placements on the body, top of the carrying handle for mounting optics/detachable iron sight, bottom and side of the weapon forearm for mounting tactical accessories such as flash light and fore grips. Another notable change from it's predecessors is the flash suppressor on the G36C is now a birdcage style, meant it was no longer compatible with rifle grenades/bayonets.
Unlike the predecessors, G36C does not have an E variant for export. The weapon is however finding itself in service with many nation's special policing units and military special forces alike, inside and outside of NATO, all thanks to it's performance and compactness.
A T-Doll around 145-150cm of body height, G36C is identified by her red iris and long silver hair with a short hair braid on the left.
The artist Parsley commented on G36C's character design inspirations on the March 2017 edition of the official art book The Art of Girls' Frontline—Until The Stars:
"G36C being a German made weapon, I incorporated aspects from the German military uniform when designed her outfit, such as the colours and the pocket layouts (C36C[sic]作为德国制的枪械，在设计服装时吸收了一些德军军装的设计要素，比如颜色和口袋的布局。)."
"Originally I wanted her hair to be blonde, but after some comparisons in the end I chose silver instead (头发最开始是想画成金色，但是最后对比了一下还是选择了银色。)."
"I wanted to express her overall charming and erotic expressions from her indolent expressions and body language (在整体的表现上则是想通过慵懒的眼神和姿势，突出一点色气的感觉。)
- G36C being released as a SMG unit instead of AR is due to the doll design and the typical role of the weapon, G36C has been assigned a doll frame that is much more agile and less accurate in fire than her AR big sister AR G36, G36C as a rifle is also a lot shorter (by about 33%) and less accurate due to the shortened barrel when compared to standard G36. Together with the idea of keeping the game balance in mind, since the game already have a lot of AR type T-Dolls, G36C was released as a SMG type T-Doll.
- G36C is illustrated by the same artist as Kantai Collection character "Kashima", パセリ, but it is spelt out in English, hence 'Parsley'. Due to the art style, the expressions and the silver hair, parts of the Chinese player base joking calls G36C "Kashima".
- Wikipedia entry section on G36 variants
- The Art of Girls' Frontline, vol. 1, pp. 37-38
- Moegirl G36C entry section regarding G36C being released as SMG
- Kancolle Wikia entry on Kashima
- Moegirl G36C entry section regarding character design and reference to Kashima
|List of T-Dolls|