|Full name||Heckler & Koch G36 (HK50)|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Koshimizu Ami|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (Gr G36), JP (Gr G36)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:40:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The current main service assault rifle of Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces), entered service in 1997 and replaced the old 7.62mm calibre G3 battle rifles in the newly reformed Germany's army. Gewehr 36 (G36) is the Bundeswehr designation for the weapon, HK50 is the original project/product name given by the designing company Heckler & Koch.
G36/HK50 project started in the early 1990s, the desire to replace the aging G3 with a smaller calibre service assault rifle dates back as early as the 70s, other projects such as G11 and G41 were all proposed, even the Austrian made Steyr AUG was amongst the candidates. In the end with both the G11 and G41 being relatively expensive and lack of trust in the performance of the AUG at the time, Bundeswehr settled with the G36 for it's lower cost, decent performance, modular and dependable reliability. Political and economical situations at the time right after Germany's reunification also persuaded the use of G36 than the other more expensive projects such as G41.
G36 classifies as a selective fire, 5.56x45mm calibre, conventional layout assault rifle that fires from an open bolt, operates with the signature H&K short-stroke piston mechanism (that of which can be found on the later XM8/HK416 projects). Able to cover an effective firing range up to 800 metres, reaching a 750 rounds per minute rate of fire while feeding on the 30-rounds staggered fit magazine designed specifically for the rifle. Though after a slight modification in the magazine housing region, G36 is able to accept and feed from STANAG type magazines.
Other notable features of the weapon include a free-floating barrel, skeletal foldable stock and light weight corrosion resistant synthetic materials made gun frame. Like most modern assault rifles designs, G36 can mount combat accessories and a under-rail grenade launcher (typically AG36). Should a grenade launcher unit not be issue to the user, the muzzle of the weapon has a slotted flash suppressor, which one can launch rifle grenades from with blank munitions, also serves as a mounting position for fixing bayonet. Bundeswehr standard issue G36 features a ZF 3×4° dual optical sight, which is a combination of a 3× magnified telescopic sight and a unmagnified reflex sight on top of that.
G36 have different variant models designed to fill different combat roles, a shorter barrel carbine G36K, compact carbine G36C and a light squad support weapon MG36.
Neat and tidy formally dressed T-Doll with a maid attire. Blonde curvy hair with green eyes, body height reaches around 150 cm. Shuzi (Artist) was interviewed on the 28th of May 2018, the maid style concept was brought up by the developer (together with the overall body proportion
G36 character design featured many square metallic rings on the head piece, hair ornament and boots. These square metallic rings resembles the gaps on the weapon itself, between the carrying handle and the barrel, also on the gun stock. The waist seal has six holes, refers to the holes on handguard of gun stock.
Both the default and Petite waitress costume have sewing patterns on the side that resembles the Roman numeral III and VI, as 3 and 6 in G36. However the correct way to write 36 should be XXXVI, but perhaps this was too long to fit on the costume.
First costume of G36 was gifted to players with the event on 2017's Children's day. A child version of G36 is presented to players, her Petit Waitress self would only reach 110 cm of height as oppose to the default 150cm. The outfit itself is a shrunken version of her default maid costume to fit her smaller body frame.
Petite Waitress chibi would have a different tint on the gun itself, the firing animation also recoils much higher than her other costume chibis, hinting such petite body frame being unable to operate the weapon as effectively (This have no effect on her accuracy performance in game).
The second costume for G36 was a manly dress, as she was chosen as part of the 2017 Princes' Frontline procurement pool. Shuzi revealed that she had inspirations for the Bartender costume while on a train during her holiday. A promotion from a maid to a butler, featuring the classic suit set, bow tie, formal shoes and a monocle.
Pure White Cornflower
The latest costume for G36 is a wedding dress, a pure white dress with elements of cornflower blue. It was named after a flower that can be found native to Europe, also as the national flower of Germany, the wedding dress of G36 she can be seen wearing cornflower as her earring piece, hair ornaments and as ankle bracelets.
Elements of hexagonal shapes on her veil represents the snowflake's fractals. Afraid of her arms feeling cold, Shuzi incorporated a light cyan coloured a fur muff onto the outfit.
Character sheet of G36 produced by Shuzi.
Character sheet of G36 MOD3 produced by Shuzi.
Character sheet of G36 produced by Shuzi.
Draft sheet of G36's costume 2 produced by Shuzi.
Draft sheet of G36's costume 3 produced by Shuzi.
Draft sheet of G36 produced by Shuzi, showing the outfit under the cloak.
"Have you seen a child looking this?"
JP Server pre-launch promotional artwork produced by Shuzi
- G36 was (For some players, she still is) in fact the rarest craftable 4* AR doll in the game, many players with almost full sets of 5* T-Dolls collected but had yet to unlock G36.
- Her artist Shuzi also struggled to craft for her for a very long period of time, Shuzi even posted a wanted poster.
- G36 has unique animations in the Dorm where she will stand and sit with both hands placed on her lap, imitating the archetypal maid posture.
- The Bayonet issued to G36 are the AKM Type II bayonets, which were in service in the National People's Army of East Germany for their Kalash style service rifles. With the reunification of the nation, that stock of bladed weaponry found it's way into the newly merged Bundeswehr of the unified Germany.
- Reports stating G36 rifle have overheating issues and are effecting the effective firing range, claiming continuous firing of several hundred rounds have accuracy impacts, making it difficult to hit targets past 100m, ineffective past 200m, and incapable of effective fire past 300 meters.
- German Federal Ministry of Defence announces G36 would be phased out of the German army due to these concerns on 22 April 2015. Defense Minister von der Leyen considers the weapon to be useless. She stated that the German military will stop using a plastic assault rifle that can't shoot straight when temperatures increase by 30°C or the rifle heats up during a firefight.
- Though there were no negative feedbacks on G36 from German soldiers, Bundeswehr have also yet to announce anything regarding phasing G36 out of service.
- These aspects regarding the rifle may be the reason why G36 is portrayed as having poor eyesight, often requiring glasses or squinting.
- Wikipedia entry on Heckler & Koch G36
- Forum post interview (Written in Chinese)
- Twitter post released by Shuzi on 15th of June 2018
- Twitter post released by Shuzi on 13th of December 2018
- Shuzi's Weibo post on body height comparison
- Shuzi's Weibo post showing Bartender costume draft
- Shuzi's Weibo post showing the wedding dress draft
- Shuzi's Twitter post on Dec 19, 2018
- Shuzi's Weibo post of her wanted poster
- Shuzi's update Weibo post on her reunion with G36
- Girls Frontline JP Twitter post
|List of T-Dolls|