|Full name||Degtyaryova Pekhotnyj|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Manufacturer||Wassili Alexejewitsch Degtjarjow|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Ikadai Kanae|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 5:00:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 3-5 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The DP (Degtyarev Pechotnyi) is a Soviet-made gas operated Light Machine Gun introduced in 1928 that uses the 7.62x54mmR caliber in a 47-round drum. With a barrel length of 23.8 inches, and a total length of 51 inches, the DP's weight unloaded was 20.5 pounds. Firing an average 500-600 rounds per minute, the DP was a simple and rugged design, and so well liked that over 795,000 units were built, and thus has seen combat in 9 wars.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- DP28 was modified into quadruple machinegun variant called DTM-4. The quad DTM-4 was intended Anti-Aircraft role, which was mounted to an armored vehicle platform.
- Because the pan magazine on DP28 prone to jamming and malfunction which limiting its Rate of Fire, on 1946 Vasily Degtyaryov decided to manufacture a belt-fed version of DP-28 which called RP-46. RP-46 still able to feed old DP pan magazine by removing its feeding system.
- Just before RP-46 was manufactured, further experiment of DP-28 known as DPM-36 conducted with several improvement and replacement. The DPM-36 doesn't equipped with a standard Pan Magazine, where it replaced by box magazine and Maxim belt-fed system. Also, the Paratrooper version had a bayonet lug attached and shorter barrel.
- The experimental Hopper-Fed System for the DP-28 had been conducted after Japanese Invasion of Manchuria and Soviet-Japan Border Skirmish. Copied the feeding mechanism from Japanese Type 11 Machine gun, DP-28 replaced the cumbersome standard pan magazine with detachable hopper where the operator able to refill even the hopper was still attached with 5-stripper clips. However, the hopper mechanism is vulnerable of dust and dirt entrance. This so called Kubynov Hopper-Fed DP-28.
- Some of the players dubbed her "Tachanka" from Rainbow Six Siege, where he equipped a deployable DP-28 Machine Gun as main weapon.
- Quadmount DP-28
- DPM-38 variations of Forgotten Weapons
- Kubynov DP-28 on Forgotten Weapons
- Tachanka on Rainbow Six wiki
|List of T-Dolls|