|Full name||CBJ - Modular System|
|Country of origin||Sweden|
|Manufacturer||CBJ Tech AB, Saab Bofors Dynamics|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Haruno Anzu|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:28:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
Compact, light-weight, while having a higher firepower than a pistol would be the main features of Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) type firearms. CBJ Tech AB and Saab Bofors Dynamics presented their CBJ-MS SMG weapon design in 2000, packing the ability to fire a smaller calibre armor piercing rounds, CBJ-MS qualifies as a PDW as well as a SMG.
CBJ-MS have a visual appearance similar to the Israeli Uzi and the Ingram Mac-10, but the weapon have several interesting feature that would distinguish itself from the rest of the SMG/PDW with this visual appearance. CBJ-MS is designed to chamber 9x19mm Parabellum and the proprietary high armor piercing performance 6.5×25mm CBJ cartridge designed by CBJ Tech, the weapon can be refitted on the field to switch cartridge types.
The 6.5mm CBJ is a light weight, hyper-sonic cartridge, designed to be the universal cartridge type for both hard and soft targets that have a similar dimension and recoil as the 9mm Parabellum. The projectile itself is tungsten while encased by a plastic sabot, it is able to be fired at a muzzle velocity of 815 m/s even with the 200mm short barrel. Developers claim that it is able to defeat the current and future body armours, even go as far as boasting it could penetrate lightly armored vehicles or even APCs.
As a compact weapon CBJ-MS relies on blow back operation, rate of fire for CBJ-MS is set to 700 rounds per minute cyclic, the weapon have access to 20-/30- round magazines for feeding. When fitted with a specially designed proprietary bipod and 100-round drum magazine, CBJ-MS can function as light support weapon.
CBJ-MS itself measures 363mm in length, 565mm with the adjustable wire-frame stock fully extended. Aiming of the weapon can rely on the adjustable open sights or any mounted optics compatible with the Picatinny rails on top of the weapon. The weapon's progressive trigger offers different fire modes, short pull produces a semi automatic shot, full pull will fire the weapon fully automatically, safety of the weapon is located on the pistol grip while the charge handles is on the back of the weapon. Another notable feature on the CBJ-MS would be the integrated hollow fore grip, it can fit another magazine inside to speed up the reloading motion of the weapon.
The weapon is currently on the look out for potential clients, CBJ-MS is advertised as a compact and light weight PDW, it would be a suitable weapon for none front line military personals such as vehicle crews, pilots, medical personals and as side arm for machinegunners/field officers. When refitted for the 9mm Parabellum it would be a decent choice for law enforcement units.
Definitely not an ordinary T-doll by design, C-MS measures 152cm of body height as the artist Xiao Chi have demonstrated on the character sheet she produced.
Xiao Chi also commented on the design inspiration of C-MS on the character sheet, overall appearance of C-MS is based on a particular vagabond, who became a popular an internet topic of interest in the 2010s. The vagrant's identity was not revealed by the local authority out of consideration and personal respect, he is known as 'Brother Sharp' on the internet. Various features on C-MS reflects this.
- Wearing an oversized and lose coat, the colours are worn off to reflect the usage duration and/or harsh environments it endured.
- Black hair so greasy that it somewhat have a blue shine over it.
- A pair of big and unfitting shoes for a small girl.
These features would give C-MS the rag-tag nomadic overall appearance. Regarding why this theme was chosen, Xiao Chi simply replied that if no one else had thought of this, she'd be the first.
Other features shown on the character sheet includes:
- The pair of goose yellow boxers, comfy to wear and does not easily expose the contents.
- The zipper head marked with X C, initials for Xiao Chi.
- An additional carrier bag, carrying a lot of spare parts and different types of munitions.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
JP Server pre-launch promotional artwork illustrated by Xiao Chi
Character sheet of C-MS posted on artist Pixiv
- Her skill itself may be a reference to the different 6.5mm CBJ cartridge types available:
- The CBJ 6.5x25mm Subsonic AP cartridge as the subsonic setting (or it could be the 9mm Parabellum)
- The CBJ 6.5x25mm Spoon Tip cartridge as the Spoon Tip setting
- The CBJ 6.5x25mm standard cartridge as the Standard setting
- The character sprite animation set has a reloading animation, this is probably intended to play when C-MS loads a different type of munition. However in game the skill switches instantly and the animation does not play.
- Gothia Arms Historical Society article on 6.5mm CBJ
- Gothia Arms Historical Society article entry on CBJ-MS weapon system
- Military Today entry on CBJ-MS Military Today article on CBJ-MS
- News article on Brother Sharp by the Independent
- Girls Frontline JP Twitter post
- Image retrieved from artist Pixiv
|List of T-Dolls|