|Full name||Avtomat Kalashnikova 47|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Satou Rina|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:20:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 2-4 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The AK-47 (also known as the Kalashnikov, AK, or in Russian slang, Kalash) is a selective-fire (semi-automatic and automatic), gas-operated 7.62×39mmassault rifle, developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov. It is officially known in the Soviet documentation as Avtomat Kalashnikova (Russian:Автомат Калашникова).
Design work on the AK-47 began in the last year of World War II (1945). In 1946, the AK-47 was presented for official military trials, and in 1948, the fixed-stock version was introduced into active service with selected units of the Soviet Army. An early development of the design was the AKS (S—Skladnoy or "folding"), which was equipped with an underfolding metal shoulder stock. In 1949, the AK-47 was officially accepted by the Soviet Armed Forces and used by the majority of the member states of the Warsaw Pact.
Even after almost seven decades, the model and its variants remain the most popular and widely used assault rifles in the world because of their substantial reliability under harsh conditions, low production costs compared to contemporary Western weapons, availability in virtually every geographic region and ease of use. The AK-47 has been manufactured in many countries and has seen service with armed forces as well as irregular forces worldwide, and was the basis for developing many other types of individual and crew-served firearms. As of 2004..."Of the estimated 500 million firearms worldwide, approximately 100 million belong to the Kalashnikov family, three-quarters of which are AK-47s".
AK wears an outfit that calls to mind the guerilla groups from Cuba and South America in the 1980s, with a beret and camouflage gear worn along with a green bikini top and shorts. She also has a prominent hammer and sickle tattoo. The ensemble makes AK-47 resemble a communist insurgent, but the outfit itself seems to be worn to draw attention as much as anything else, as AK-47 enjoys stirring up trouble. While she has a molotov cocktail strapped to her pack, it serves no offensive purpose and she can frequently be seen drinking its contents, indicating that AK-47 either doesn't know or doesn't care what the device is actually for. Satchels full of ammo round out the lot, indicating her generally lackluster accuracy.
- Because of its popularity, many derivative of AK's had been manufactured by former of communist countries with different designation, although some of non-communist countries like Finland and Israel manufactured the gun with same AK Receiver, Rk-62 and AR Galil whereas the Israel's one uses a 5.56x45mm instead of original 7,62x39mm cartridge.
- First-7-days event reward
- Her attire may resemble/be inspired by the Communist Rebels(mainly the ones in Cuba or in South America).
- In lord of war costume, her appearance resembles as gangster. AK-47 were popular among gangsters because easier to smuggle and to obtain in blackmarket around the world. Coincidentally, the name of AK-47 costume is similar with the Nicholas Cage's Movie Lord of War..
- In AK-47's default art she actually uses an AKM instead of an AK-47, in her Lord of War costume she uses an AK-49 type 3 AK instead of an original AK-47.
- The tattoo on her right arm seems to resemble a standard Communist hammer and sickle, except the hammer looks to have been replaced by a large handgun.
- AK-47 was one of the T-Dolls who defended the Anti-Rain Team during the prologue against Agent's forces as they retreated from the area. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it's assumed that she was destroyed along with the rest of the defenders.
|List of T-Dolls|