The main screen has a few UI elements that can be interacted with beyond the main cluster of six buttons towards the right side of the screen.
- Clicking your player name at the top left will bring up your profile.
- Clicking either of the plus signs (to the right of your current resources, in the upper right, or to the right of your current diamonds, in the upper left) will take you to the microtransaction store.
- At the bottom right of the screen, there are five buttons. In order from left to right, they are Quests, Mail, Store, Collection, and Settings, respectively.
- The display at the bottom right of the screen shows limited-time events. The amount of time remaining in days and hours is displayed above the graphic.
- Clicking the triangle at the far left of the screen will bring up a screen that shows the current status of your echelons.
In Girls Frontline, players have access to four categories of resources:
- Manpower (人力): ambient gain rate of one per minute
- Ammunition (弹药): ambient gain rate of one per minute
- Rations (口粮): ambient gain rate of one per minute
- Spare Parts (零件): ambient gain rate of one per three minutes
The amount of resources you have is displayed at the upper-right hand side of the screen. Resources are consumed in the following ways:
- Repairing T-Dolls will consume manpower and spare parts.
- Deploying echelons to a map will consume manpower.
- Each echelon deployed to a map will consume rations at the beginning of every turn.
- Each time an echelon fights a battle on a map, it consumes rations and ammunition at the end of the battle.
- Starting an autobattle will consume resources.
- Construction of either T-Dolls or equipment will consume all four kinds of resources.
This screen displays information about the player's current status.
On the left:
- T-Dolls currently owned, and the player's maximum T-Doll storage capacity.
- The player's main story completion percentage.
In the middle:
- The player's name, commander level, and progress to next level.
- The player's T-Doll collection rate.
On the right:
- The resource hard cap - the maximum amount of each resource that can be stored.
- The amount of each of the four resources the player currently possesses.
- The player's resource soft cap - the amount of each resource that can be stored before ambient resource gain is disabled.
- The number of echelons the player has unlocked.
- The number of T-Doll production slots the player has unlocked.
- The number of repair slots the player has unlocked.
The timers tab displays five kinds of information:
- 训练中: T-Dolls deployed in an echelon that are currently undergoing skill training.
- 修复中: T-Dolls deployed in an echelon that are currently undergoing repair.
- 后勤支援中: Echelons that are currently on expedition.
- 自律作战中: Echelons that are currently in autobattle.
- 作战中: Echelons that are currently in battle.
In each of these cases, the time remaining is displayed. In the latter three cases, the chapter and the location of the task currently being undertaken is provided as well.